Labels

Babes. (3) Blessings (2) crafts (6) Daily toil (1) Food (3) other (5) sewing (2) treats (1)

Monday 22 July 2013

my AWESOME sister in-law

I have a great sister in-law!
 (Well I have more than one but I am talking about only one right now)
Tina is an inspiration she has gone to school and gotten a diploma in Accounting but when she found that getting a job with such was nearly impossible she didn't surrender but went back to school again she is currently studying web design. lol she's lucky this computer does not have all the pictures on it because I would load a picture for all to see:)
Tina is a smart creative and very dedicated student, friend and sister. she deserves so much more credit than I can give her :)
 
For one of her  web business class she needs a link to a site so I volunteered to link one of her sites here :) please have a look at the web site she created  Phinney Phixxers.
I hope this helps Tina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment