Labels

Babes. (3) Blessings (2) crafts (6) Daily toil (1) Food (3) other (5) sewing (2) treats (1)

Thursday 28 November 2013

Life upside Right?

When I started this blog I was only planning on sharing minimal amounts of my life and more the crafts and fun things I do. then I realized maybe There is someone out there going through something similar who might stumble upon my blog and just need a boost because it can be discouraging at times.

At times it feels like my world has turned upside down and I am stick in a whirl pool unable to escape. If you have ever felt this way then you understand the helpless feeling as no matter how hard you try you can do nothing but take the bludgeoning blows dealt. I have found the hardest for me have had to do with my children
 
My most recent blow
My four year old (Miss Muffit) began having seizures with no examination why all her tests are normal and has had no trauma or infections, not even lack of sleep because they have happened early mornings after 6-8 hours of sleep. We started her on seizure medicine and have not seen any generalized seizures yet. (fingers crossed.)
Although it has brought out some mini drop seizures which come and go and are worse at times but seem completely under control at others.
This has been a large trial for me because she was my healthy child. She has a speech problem but overall was healthy in all other aspects. Since her first Seizure I have had to deal with a lot more break downs and emotional and behavioral problems that no longer respond to the way we stopped them the first time around.
 
My three year old (little Boy Blue) is being tested for Global development delay (they axed ASD so I am grateful for that) and at times is a real handful. He also has a speech issue and mainly communicates with babble, crying, screaming, and pointing. I am grateful he is physically healthy despite behavioral problems.
 
My 19 month old  (Boe Peep) I have touched on before with a devastating diagnosis of a rare Genetic disorder IDIC 15. It was hard to take in but as time goes on we are finding it easier and things are not as difficult as we thought they would be. So far she is non-verbal and cries and screams when she wants things, she has not quite worked out pointing yet so I am looking for ways to help her including pictures and sign language. Once I find time I will be able to get this fully going right now it's bits and pieces.
 
As you can see I have my hands full and many doctors appointments to attend.  My house is always noisy; at times very overwhelming.
I am grateful for a supportive husband who loves the minions and I.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment